Monday, July 19, 2010

Always Moving

I think this is the first time since I was 21 that I am without a car. I wondered why I was so tired tonight and it dawned on me that here we are always moving. After breakfast we need to get our food for the day and that means walking to the fish store, farmers market , bread store and sometimes the cheese store, then back to put it away. Today we took a bike ride about 5 miles out of town to check out a rental car place and then back. Made lunch then walked to the beach. I really can't just sit on the beach for too long so Jim and I went for a beach walk for 1.1/2 hrs, between 4-5 miles, then went for a quick swim. I remembered there was a class at the gym I wanted to take at 6 pm so I walked back to the house got dressed and got on the bike to go to the gym. Was too early for the class so just did my normal routine of 1 hour after a 15 minute walk/run warm up. Back on the bike to the house and started dinner. After dinner did work on my computer and now that I think of it, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment